March Is Here….

2 Mar

….and so is the new Lipgloss & Life Sweepstakes!

It’s my birthday (well, the 26th is), but you’re the one getting a gift!

Comment on this blog post with your favorite, can’t live without beauty product, and be entered for a chance to win Tarte’s be good to your mother (earth) FULL size 24.7 natural lip sheers and reusable natural cotton tote set! For an extra entry, share my blog on your Facebook, Twitter, or blog – you can use the easy peasy web address of http://www.lipglosslife.com. We’ll use the honor system – if you post a share somewhere, just mention in your comment where and I’ll take you at your word.

Wait, this isn’t enough? Okay – first runner-up will win a mini Voluspa candle in French Bourbon Vanille, and second runner-up will win a Salux Beauty Skin Cloth.

Drawing will be held on my birthday, 3/26. Get commenting!

31 Responses to “March Is Here….”

1. Caitlin Pass March 2, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

Before this blog existed, I would have said that my can’t-live-without is Kiehl’s Creme de Corps. But NOW I would say my fave beauty product is Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes!

• katej78 March 2, 2012 at 2:35 pm #

YAY! If it’s changed one life for the better, than this blog has done its job.

Incidentally, so far you are the first, second, and third place winner of this sweepstakes. How does that feel? Do you feel like a champion?

2. Keridwyn March 2, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

I really love Morocannoil – my hair is so much better since I found that!

• katej78 March 4, 2012 at 7:37 pm #

Oh good one! It’s too heavy for my crazy fine hair, but I’ve heard good things about it!

• Keridwyn March 4, 2012 at 10:32 pm #

They make a lighter version, but that might still be to heavy. love the smell!

3. Tara March 2, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

I’m obsessed with Philosophy’s Kiss Me very emollient lip balm. I have a weakness for lip balms and glosses, and this is the only one I keep going back to time and time again! (And Keridwyn is right, Moroccan oil is also amazing!)

• katej78 March 4, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

I have the same weakness – I’ll have to check out your recommendation!

4. Elise Oras March 3, 2012 at 2:38 pm #

My must have is olive oil. It’s great for moisturizing elbows, lips, legs, etc. I use it as a scrub (add natural sugar) in the shower, too.

• katej78 March 4, 2012 at 7:40 pm #

What a great tip! My sister also loves any natural oil, especially coconut oil.

5. Terumi March 4, 2012 at 3:00 pm #

I need my Dior mascara or I look sleepy;) happy birthday! I love the idea of tarte’s natural lip colors-looking for more natural a d earth-friendly beauty products:)

• katej78 March 4, 2012 at 7:40 pm #

Which Dior mascara do you use? I’ve used Diorshow in the past and really liked it!

6. Michele Costanza March 6, 2012 at 10:35 am #

Keridwyn, I use Moroccan oil, too! I use it sparingly on my hair to give the next-day look AND I mix it with pharm-grade lanolin for my skin when it’s really dry. I also cannot live without Creme de la Mer. The Creme is magical for face and neck, and unbelievable for eczema on my kids.

• katej78 March 6, 2012 at 10:46 am #

Thanks for the post, Michele!

I have been wanting to try Creme de la Mer, but isn’t it crazy expensive? Or am I thinking of something else?

7. Morgan Ashley Davis-Null March 6, 2012 at 11:43 am #

My cannot-live-without beauty item is definitely It’s a 10 miracle leave in with keratin!! It is AMAZING! was using Morrocan oil, but it was making my hair a little too oily so a fellow stylist turned me on to this and now I use it every day! No more dry frizzy ends for me :) I reccomend it to pretty much everyone lol.
    P.S. Happy Birthday!! :)

• katej78 March 7, 2012 at 10:49 am #

Awesome, I’ll look for this! And thanks! :D

8. Jamie Larimore March 6, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

My can’t live without beauty item is lipgloss.

9. Shari March 6, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

My newest love is L’Occitane Fabulous Serum. If you have super dry skin (like me), or live somewhere with harsh winters (me again) it’s AMAZING. Use it under your moisturizer. The difference in my skin is unbelievable.

10. Shari March 6, 2012 at 12:45 pm #

…and you already know I posted your blog on my FB. Twice. :)

11. jennifer March 6, 2012 at 3:44 pm #

I LOVE Byebye undereye from It cosmetics. It hides everything!! makes you look awake even if you haven’t slept in days :)
    BTW I shared this blog on my facebook

• katej78 March 7, 2012 at 10:48 am #

Oh I’ll have to check this out!

12. michelle March 6, 2012 at 4:21 pm #

my absolute couldn’t live without need it in my life beauty product would have to be my fresh supernova mascara. does amazing things

• katej78 March 7, 2012 at 10:46 am #

Really! I’ve not tried this one! What do you love about it?

13. michelle March 6, 2012 at 4:24 pm #

oh also I posted your blog to my Facebook :)

14. Danielle March 6, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

Favorite products…would be a tie between Tarte’s cheek stain in flush and the new maracuja lip gloss! The blush a gorgeous color and it smells amazing and the lip gloss glides on! My two fav products to use, especially when I don’t have much time to spend on my makeup routine in the morning. It’s all about bringing out your natural beauty with natural products :)

15. Ling March 6, 2012 at 7:24 pm #

My can’t live without product would be my tarte camera lights lashes mascara! it makes such a difference!

16. Heather March 6, 2012 at 8:38 pm #

I can’t be without my Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation – it is the only foundation that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts, and it actually matches my über-pale skin tone.

17. colleen March 7, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

Hi Kate,
    Great blog. I will post a link to my Facebook. I have been using the Clarisonic Mia brush since Christmas and think it is great. I love Voluspa candles so I hope to come 2nd in the drawing.
    Colleen

• katej78 March 7, 2012 at 2:11 pm #

:D Thanks, Colleen! Good luck!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Three weeks left…. « Lipgloss & Life - March 5, 2012

[...] RULES AND PRIZES HERE! Share this:TwitterFacebookEmailPrintDiggMoreRedditStumbleUponTumblrLinkedInLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

2. One more week to enter! « Lipgloss & Life - March 18, 2012

[...] forget about the latest contest! Enter here to win a present for my birthday! Share this:TwitterFacebookEmailPrintDiggMoreRedditStumbleUponTumblrLinkedInLike this:LikeBe the [...]