Today in spring exfoliation, I bring you the Salux Nylon Beauty Skin Cloth! This product is pretty simple – it’s a large, long, textured plastic washcloth. In spite of its simplicity, however, I am about to give you the reasons I think every woman should own one of these.
- It’s cheap. At $4.90 for the cheapest one on Amazon, anyone can afford it.
- It comes in all sorts of colors to match your bath décor.
- You can use it like the lady in the photo to scrub your back, and everyone should scrub her back (I mean this sincerely – backs need washing too and there are a lot of gross backs out there).
- Every woman should have some sort of exfoliating device, and….
- This is better than a loofah because it dries super fast and is machine washable, so will harbor less germs/bacteria.
This is great for all over scrubbing, and especially good for scrubbing your lady areas after hair removal. The Salux gets even sulfate-free soaps and body washes to lather like nobody’s business, and your skin will feel super soft afterwards, like you just had a spa scrub.
Get yourself a Salux Beauty Skin Cloth from Amazon, and thank me later!
*Note – Just got a comment from The Salux Shop complaining that I was using their image, even though the image was watermarked with their info so you could Google it AND my very first link was to their site. All the more reason to get your Salux cloths through Amazon!