I talk in superlatives. That’s the best cheese I’ve ever had. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Those are the cutest cats I have ever seen. For some reason, this made my ex-husband crazy, and he tried to break me of it. He failed.
One of the only things I can honestly say I do not typically use inaccurate superlatives to describe is product. If I could honestly find something I thought was “the best” in the product world, I would tout it high and low. Usually, I find things that are okay, pretty good, awesome, etc. – but not “the best.”
That said, I would now like to present you with the best lipgloss I have ever used.
Look at the name of my blog. I have tried some lipglosses. Like twenty billion zillion lipglosses. I have tried lipglosses before Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish and since. And I still just keep coming back. My favorite colors are Brandi and Starr, but I have an entire makeup bag full of allll different colors.
Why do I love this gloss so much? There are a host of reasons:
- pleasant smell and taste
- minty fresh/tingly feeling on my lips
- not too sticky, yet still thick enough to stay in place
- lots of colors with SPARKLES!!!!! (I love sparkles.)
- best staying power of ANY gloss I have EVER tried
- easy, comfortable packaging with foam-tip applicator (IMHO, the best type of lipgloss applicator)
- amazing range of colors
- frequent mini-gloss pack releases
- sheer enough to be a gloss with enough color to work on its own
I bet I could keep going, but you don’t need me to. There is nothing about this gloss I don’t like. My husband does find the tingliness when he kisses me a bit strange, but doesn’t seem put off by it – he just finds it odd that a gloss should tingle. I believe it’s meant to “plump” your lips and maybe it does, although I can’t say I have noticed. It doesn’t really matter to me one way or the other – this gloss is the shiznit.
AND they’ve just introduced Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream and it’s just as awesome!